If you work for a land trust, nongovernmental organization, or government agency and have a land protection project that involves significant amphibian and reptile habitat, contact ARTI to see if we can help. Our conservation model includes working with local partners to protect critical habitat. We do not usually hold the fee title ownership or conservation easement of land. ARTI can help with the following:
- Fundraising from individuals and corporations
- Grant writing for government and foundation grants
- Technical expertise related to habitats and species
- Expertise related to land acquisition and conservation easements
- Building support for a project from a broader audience
- Making connections among partners
Contact ARTI to discuss possible projects – email@example.com.